X-men

X-men
Disclaimer: I am sorry if I put the wrong director or producer because there are so many X-men movies and I am talking about the year 2000 one

Image result for x-men 2000Director(s): Bryan Singer

Producer(s): Lauren Shuler Donner, Ralph Winter

My Review About this Movie: I basically like anything Marvel (ly) so overall, this was a great movie and I can't wait to watch more of them. You're probably thinking that I live under a rock since I've never seen the X-men movies before, so don't judge me, please. The first dude that showed up (Rogue's boyfriend or Cody), was so funny because I knew who he was; it was Shawn Roberts. He acts in the old TV show called Emily of New Moon, maybe you've heard of it. My favorite character is probably Cyclops because he's cool and he shoots lasers out of his eyes, although he can't control it, so he has to wear these goggle sort of thing. I thought Rogue was kind of annoying and same with Wolverine because he never really followed rules and Rogue was kind of stupid in a way, no offense. Wolverine also wasn't really strong against the mutant villain Magneto because he could bend his claw sort of things (if you've watched this movie before, then you'll understand, but if you haven't I'm sorry, you won't understand).

Rating: 8.5/10

MPAA Rating: PG-13

Image Source: Wikipedia

Comments