Suicide Squad

Suicide Squad
Image result for suicide squad


Director(s): David Ayer

Producer(s): Charles Roven, Richard Suckle

My Review About this Movie: I couldn't wait to review and watch this movie! I've heard that this movie has gotten some bad reviews, but it was a great movie to me. I cannot wait until the second movie comes out in 2019 I think. 

Okay, so this movie was a great movie. I really liked the action, although I thought it was kind of stupid that they let, like, villains fight other villains... 

Harley Quinn was one of my favorite characters (spoiler ahead), I mean she was the one that got the heart from The Enchantress. She basically is kind of stupid when she talks and acts. She is because if someone asked her to do something stupid, like how the Enchantress asked them to come out in the open, she almost did. But her stupidity kind of helped her since she pretended she was going to join the Enchantress and then she stole the heart like that. Great job, Harley Quinn *clapping*. (If you haven't watched this, I'm sorry, you have no idea what's going on).

Deadshot was also one of my favorite characters because deep down, he really wasn't all that bad of a guy. He had a daughter that he loved and that was good. 

The Joker was just downright evil, although he did have a romantic and sweet love life with Harley Quinn (well, maybe not very sweet). 

Oh BTW, drop a comment in the section below if you think that the ride at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Boomerang Coast to Coaster is part of the villain dude named Boomerang. I never knew that...

This was a great movie overall, and I hope you'll go see it right now (after you finish reading this post). Thank you!

Rating: 8.5 or 9/10

MPAA Rating: PG-13

Image Source: Wikipedia

Comments