Hunt for the Wilderpeople

Hunt for the Wilderpeople
Image result for hunt for the wilderpeople


Director(s): Taika Waititi

Producer(s): Taika Waititi, Leanne Saunders, Carthew Neal, Matt Noonan

My Review About this Movie: So, I actually liked this movie. It was pretty good and I would give it a pretty high rating. It was funny, but kind of sad too. It's actually a book, I found that out. I kind of want to read the book now because the movie was interesting enough. It made me laugh multiple times, but there were still a few sad parts in it. I liked this movie, though sadly enough, the book is not in my local library. But I found out that the book is actually called Wild Pork and Watercress. So I found it at Barnes & Noble. I'm going to try to read it. 

Rating: 9/10

MPAA Rating: PG-13

Image Source: IMDb

Comments