After Earth

After Earth


Director(s): M. Night Shyamalan
Image result for after earth
Producer(s): Will Smith, Caleeb Pinkett, Jada Pinkett Smith, James Lassiter 

My Review About this Movie: So, this movie wasn't bad. I kind of liked it actually. It was very interesting and sort of weird all the same. The characters were great. I seriously thought that the dad had died when he flew out of the spaceship. Sorry for the spoiler. I got the movie from the library and so, I decided to watch it because it looked pretty good. BTW, I love space movies (not including Star Trek). So I decided to watch it, and it ended up being a pretty good movie. It wouldn't be my favorite, but I would probably rewatch the movie next time, or something. 

Rating: 9/10

MPAA Rating: PG-13

Image Source: Wikipedia

Comments