The Sound of Music

The Sound of Music


Director(s): Robert Wise
Image result for the sound of music

Producer(s): Robert Wise

My Review About this Movie: I remember watching this movie as a kid. My sister and I always used to act out the movie and sing all the songs. This is a great movie to watch, although it is THREE HOURS LONG! By the way, this is the old Sound of Music not the 2013―I think that's when the newer one was made―one. This movie has a little of everything mixed into it. It has great songs and music, and you should see this with your family if you're willing to watch a THREE HOUR LONG movie. I bet you've watched a movie longer than that, but this movie takes time.

I rented it from the library because I remembered it and singing all the songs in it. My sister used to try to teach me how to play them on the piano. Anyhow, this is a great movie to watch with anyone; you're family, your friends, you're siblings. I would recommend this movie to anyone. (I'm sorry I couldn't do a blurb again)!

Rating: 9/10

MPAA Rating: G

Image Source: Wikipedia

Comments