Mrs. Doubtfire

Mrs. Doubtfire


Director(s): Chris Columbus

Image resultProducer(s): Robin Williams, Mark Radcliffe, Marsha Garces


My Review About this Movie: I have always wanted to see this movie, but I never did see this. About three years ago, a friend recommended this movie to me and said it was funny and a good movie. I wanted to see it, but I slowly forgot about it. Then I was at the library one day, and I came across the movie―Mrs. Doubtfire. I'm sure you have seen this movie once or twice before in your life. I thought it was really good and funny. I think that you should watch this movie if you like humor. It is basically about a guy who dresses up as an old lady named Mrs. Doubtfire so he can be with his children more. 

By the way everyone, I will not be putting the summary of the movie anymore (as you've probably noticed on my most recent post, not including this one). I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Rating: 7 or 8/10

MPAA Rating: PG-13

Image Source: google.com


Comments