Civil War

Civil War


Director(s): Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Producer(s): Kevin Feige 
Image result for civil war
My Review About this Movie: Okay, so I really didn't really understand this movie, because I as only half watching it. It got a little boring. I mean I rented it from the library (again) and thought it looked pretty good because I like Marvel movies and stuff like that. Turns out, it wasn't as interesting as I thought. I mean, there were a lot of different things going on that I didn't really understand. I only basically watched the fighting scenes 'cause those were actually pretty interesting. I'm not really the type of person who watches people blab on and on about something that I don't actually get. But hey, I need to give the movie some credit. I guess my opinion is different from those huge fans out there for Marvel. I'm sorry if you don't agree with me. The fight scenes were better. I'm not a huge fan of Marvel, but I like it still and watch a lot of the movies. I didn't really get the Winter Soldier part of the movie though because I've only seen one Captain America movie which is the first one. And that movie is very distant because I watched it, like, five years ago, sooo... Overall, I don't hate this movie, just it wasn't my type of movie that would interest me, but maybe it would to you, though.

Rating: 7.5/10

MPAA Rating: PG-13

Image Source: IMDb

Comments