Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Image result for mrs. peregrine's home for peculiar children

Director(s): Tim Burton

Producer(s): Peter Chernin and Jenno Topping

My Review About this Movie: I loved this movie! (By the way, I am sorry I don't have a summary). This was by far definitely one of my most favorite movies. I really want to read the books now, although movies always change up the books. Anyways, this movie was awesome and you should go see it NOW! I watched it multiple times, and I still wasn't bored with it. Jake is awesome and so is Emma. I am so happy that they kissed in the end! (sorry for the spoiler)! All of the characters are great. (Sorry this review is so short)!

Rating: 10/10!!! (obviously)

MPAA Rating: PG-13

Image Source: IMDb

Hey guys, I recently started a new blog called Sith Cat. The link will be down below.
www.sithcat2017.blogspot.com

Comments