Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

Director(s): George Lucas

Producer(s): Rick McCallum 

Image result for star wars revenge of the sithMy Review About This Movie: I know that I didn't put the summary down, and I am very sorry, but I had "issues" of finding the summary. Anyways, this movie was pretty good. I am a very big fan of Star Wars. I was looking for a movie to blog on that I had watched recently, so I saw Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, and I was like "Oh! I should review on this movie. I can't believe I didn't review on any of the other Star Wars movies. I thought it was going to be the best movie out of The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones because I knew this was where Anakin Skywalker (that's what my family named out dog) turned into Darth Vader and also where the Emperor (or whatever you want to call him) got all messed up looking. It turns out, I don't really know which one was the best one because all of them are in the same rank. Overall, you should definitely see this movie and all the other Star Wars movies. 

Rating: 9.5/10

MPAA Rating: PG-13

Image Source: Wookieepedia - Wikia

Comments