Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2
Image result for guardians of the galaxy
Director(s): James Gunn

Producer(s): Kevin Feige 

Image result for guardians of the galaxy 2My Review About these Movies: First off is number one. I saw this movie a few months ago (don't ask me why I didn't see it, like, two or three years ago) and I thought it was pretty good. It was very funny and enjoyable to watch. I should've done a blog post earlier, but for some reason (maybe laziness) I didn't. So I decided to do one now because I'm on the computer and I can't think of anything interesting to do right now (Youtube's getting kind of boring). The movie was great and the characters were very funny. Okay, that wasn't really a review, but moving on to the next movie. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was also pretty funny. (Spoiler's Ahead; Read if you dare) But I did not realize that the dad was going to be evil (maybe I did a tiny bit) and that he had basically killed his wife. Maybe just for me, that was kind of like a big turn (don't say that it wasn't for you because everybody is different). My favorite character is Little Groot! Groot is soo cute and adorable and in the second movie when Rocket tries to tell him how to set off the bomb thing, Groot is so cute and just soo adorable (I know I said that twice already)! So, overall, both of the movies were great and hilarious and really funny! Hope you enjoyed this post!

Rating (on both of them): 9/10

MPAA Rating (on both of them): PG-13

Guardians of the Galaxy Image Source: IMDb

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Image Source: IMDb


Comments